In this new promotion, we have joined two passions to create one explosive promotion for you at Camera Prive. And, you could be one of the winners and receive huge prizes. There will be a total of 7,000 credits given away to winning users!
The tournament has arrived to Camera Prive, so get your predictions ready for your chance to win. That's right, the game is on and it's time to suit up and give it your all. You will find a section dedicated to the games that will be played throughout the tournament at the top of the website. Just submit your predictions of the winning teams and scores, if you guess right, you will earn points.
No one needs to receive penalties in this promotion. We'll have five stages and five chances to win. In each, users with the most accumulated points will be rewarded
1st place of each stage will earn no less than 500 credits to spend on the website however you want.
Also, spending time with your favorite performers is a great way to get involved and increase your chances of winning. Those who accumulate the highest number of Goals (minutes in paid shows) will be crowned Top Scorer of each stage. Those who accumulate the highest number of Passes (units of media purchased) will be crowned Assistance Leader of each stage. These crowns come with additional prizes, so come take that crown!
Now just do what you have trained to do and motivate the performers and yourself to victory.
Can anyone participate?
All registered users are welcome to participate, you must be logged in to your account and have at least 2 credits available in your account. To compete for Top Scorer or Assistance Leader, you simply need to participate in paid live shows and purchase content from performer's profiles.
How do predictions work?
The predictions section, found at the top of the website, will always show the games that are scheduled for the following day:
Example: You will submit your predictions on 06/15 for the games that are scheduled for 06/16. These predictions will only be available until midnight, so you should submit them as soon as possible. On 06/16 you will have access to make predictions for the scheduled games on 06/17, and so on. Warning: Please be aware that once you submit your prediction, it can not be changed for any reason.
How many points do I receive for each correct Prediction?
If you predict only the winning team of a game, you will earn 1 point. But, if you predict the winning team along with the exact score, you will earn 3 points. That makes each game prediction worth a possible 3 points.
How many stages are there and can I win more than one?
We will have 5 stages that accompany the official calendar of the tournament (see image below). The good news is that you can be a winner of one or more stages, as the score is reset and starts at 0 again at the start of each stage. You have 5 chances to win!
Stage 1 - 06/13 - 06/19
Stage 2 - 06/20 - 06/24
Stage 3 - 06/25 - 06/29
Stage 4 - 06/30 - 07/05
Stage 5 - 07/06 - 07/15
How do I know how many Goals and Passes I have?
Your Goals and Passes count in each stage will be visible on the promotion page on our website.
Accumulated Points from Predictions
1º place: 500 credits;
2º place: 300 credits;
3º place: 200 credits;
Accumulated Goals and Passes
Top Scorer: 200 Credits (user who accumulated the most minutes in paid shows).
Assistance Leader: 200 Credits (user who accumulated the most paid media purchases, such as albums and videos).
Click here to view the results
Check out the rules and policies of the promotion:
- The promotion is valid from 06/13/2018 at 12:01AM BRT until 07/15/2018 at 11:59PM BRT.
- The results of each stage will be posted on the promotion page on our website within 24 hours after the end of each respective stage.
- The prizes of each stage will be awarded within 24 hours from the time that the results of the respective stage are released.
- In games that are decided by penalties, our system will take into account the score before the penalty occurred.
- In the case of tied games, the results of Predictions will be the score after 90 minutes of regulation time and if necessary goals made during the extended period. Goals will not be counted as a result of penalty kicks.
- In case of a tie in Points, the tie-breaking criteria will be the total number of Goals (accumulated minutes in paid shows) of each stage. In the event that more than one user has the same number of goals, we will use total number of Goals + Predictions. If the tie remains, the tie-breaking criteria used will be the total number of Passes (accumulated purchased media) to declare a winner.
- In case of a tie for the Top Scorer, the total number of Points accumulated in each stage will serve as the tie breaking criteria in the event that more than one user has the same number of Goals (accumulated minutes in paid shows).
- In case of a tie for the Assistance Leader, the number of Goals accumulated in each stage will serve as the tie breaking criteria in the event that more than one user has the same number of Passes (accumulated purchased media).
- The accumulation of Goals and Passes that decide the the award of Top Scorer and Assist Leader of each stage will be counted from 12:01 AM BRT of the day in which the first game of the current stage is scheduled until 11:59 PM BRT on the day prior to the first scheduled game of the next stage.
- For the accumulation of Goals, only minutes of completed shows will be counted within the period of each stage.
Stage 1 - 06/13/2018 at 12:00 AM BRT until 06/19/2018 at 11:59 PM BRT.
Stage 2 - 06/20/2018 at 12:00 AM BRT until 06/24/2018 at 11:59 PM BRT.
Stage 3 - 06/25/2018 at 12:00 AM BRT until 06/29/2018 at 11:59 PM BRT.
Stage 4 - 06/30/2018 at 12:00 AM BRT until 07/05/2018 at 11:59 PM BRT.
Stage 5 - 06/07/2018 at 12:00 AM BRT until 07/15/2018 at 11:59 PM BRT.
- For the accumulation of minutes necessary to active each of the game predictions, only minutes from completed paid shows for that day will be counted within the period of 12:00 AM BRT until 11:59 PM BRT.
- We recommend that you submit your predictions in advance, cutoff for these are midnight each day of the promotion.
- Camera Prive is not responsible for participant computer compatibility issues including but not limited to web browsers, internet connection etc. If the participant can not click on the buttons for the promotion or any other problem of this nature. The support staff will be available to assist you as always;
- Camera Prive reserves the right to change the operation of the promotion without prior notice if deemed necessary, inorder to promote the smooth progress of all participants;
- Camera Prive reserves the right to suspend the participation of any user if it believes that they have tried to obtain advantages over the others, using devices that are outside the nature of the competition;
- Reports of infractions will only be analyzed during the validity of the promotion.